Virtual Brooklyn

I haven't done a virtual post in awhile. If you are confused, let me explain. I realized that it's not just New Yorkers that are curious to what is going on in this incredible borough. So I wanted to share sites on the internet that people could explore without having to travel. Well, for the most part.

Here is a slide show the NY Times put up a few years back showing some interesting Brooklyn storefronts

Brooklyn celebrates J Dilla's birthday with a passion

Compassionate folk fight corruption and help the homeless

The fight continues to save America's amusement park

This is just a few of the virtual things I came across this past week. But don't limit it to you computer screen. If you can, Brooklyn is best enjoyed first hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving spam, do not bother. If you are linking to your own blog or website, do so after you put a relevant comment. Otherwise, I will delete it.