It doesn't get any better than a rooftop party in Brooklyn

This past weekend was an event filled one. I finally made it out to Coney Island to check out the new Luna Park. Believe me, it did not disappoint. I did shoot a video to share with you all, but I am still working on getting my editing station working properly. (Time for a trip to Deano Bravo Studios)

That same evening, I went to a friends party on her rooftop. It was the perfect mix of good friends, great music and delicious beverages. To give you a taste of the party, I've decided to share some pictures that my buddy took. (Chuck Gibson has an incredible eye for composition)
DJ Dex aka Nomadico

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving spam, do not bother. If you are linking to your own blog or website, do so after you put a relevant comment. Otherwise, I will delete it.