Brooklyn Face Lift in Fulton Street Mall

Ok, ok, I know. I've been MIA for quite some time. It's not that your boy just walked away. I've had some many ventures since the last posting happened. I've started working again. I've gotten involved in a relationship. And to take away more time, I started a business.

I know, these all sound like excuses. I do want to continue to show my appreciation for this beautiful borough but I want to do it right. I've learned a lot since starting this and I want to incorporate it into my upcoming videos. But to show you that I am not abandoning this blog I started, I'm going to do a replay of one of my favorite videos.



I shared this one because all bus services are fully restored in the open air market place. I haven't had the chance to go and document the full extent of the new look. I will very soon. Who knows, maybe I'll see you down there when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving spam, do not bother. If you are linking to your own blog or website, do so after you put a relevant comment. Otherwise, I will delete it.