Brooklyn Blanketed By Blizard

When I left for my holiday travels, I kind of wanted a little more time to relax. I told myself that I should have taken a bit more time. Well, life has a way of giving you what you want sometimes. My flight from Chicago to JFK was canceled. While I was on the internet trying to figure out how I'm going to get home to Brooklyn, I saw many pictures of the storm's effects. Even the subways got covered by the blizzard.

Since I was not around to take some pics of my own to share, my good friend Dean let me share some of his snap shots.

Photo by Dean Keim
Photo by Dean Keim
Photo by Dean Keim
Photo by Dean Keim
Photo by Dean Keim
 Be careful if you must go out in this weather. Stay warm and check in on your elders when you get the chance. But make sure you take a little time to enjoy the snow. I know I will when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving spam, do not bother. If you are linking to your own blog or website, do so after you put a relevant comment. Otherwise, I will delete it.