Growing pains

So I went and did. I started contributing to another blog site. But don't be mad faithful followers. They helped me to get some attention, so I want to help them become stronger as best I can. The site is dumbonyc.com and they have been more than supportive. I know it is just one neighborhood that has went through a lot of changes. Some may even argue that Dumbo is now more Manhattan than it is Brooklyn. (in some ways, they may be right) But don't worry, I will still continue to explore more of Brooklyn. (so many other parts of Bk I have been meaning to do a video of)

In the mean time, I wanted to give you the chance to see it before they broadcast it tomorrow. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving spam, do not bother. If you are linking to your own blog or website, do so after you put a relevant comment. Otherwise, I will delete it.