Take notes, yellow cabs

I have taken the dollar cabs (last time it was a $1.50, but people still call them dollar cabs) on a few occasions. They are an interesting ride to say the least. If you don't sit quick enough, it can be a bumpy ride. (My girl didn't complain when i fell in her lap) The door system always fascinates me. (On my rides, the drive usually has some rope system rigged) They are usually crowded but it never bothered me. Mainly because pretty girls tend to take them. Even with the ladies I have met on them, I never came across one as fun as the dollar cab demo ride.









Keep 'em coming, Joe
www.dollarvandemos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving spam, do not bother. If you are linking to your own blog or website, do so after you put a relevant comment. Otherwise, I will delete it.