Hoping for a short Brooklyn commute

I know, I have been missing in action lately. I've been working hard to keep up the site and then I disappear. I do apologize to those of you who have enjoyed my blog. It is not without reason.

The last couple of weeks has shined a little bit of hope on your boy. I've been interviewing like crazy and that means a lot of preperation. It would be nice to be back to working on projects that might actually get built.
One is even in Brooklyn, only a 15 minute door to door commute. It would be a beautiful thing to be able to ride my bike to work and not worry about the hassle of the city. Keep your fingers crossed for me y'all but more important, don't write me off just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving spam, do not bother. If you are linking to your own blog or website, do so after you put a relevant comment. Otherwise, I will delete it.