A short walk in the heart of Brooklyn



My new place is working out nicely. I feel at home even before I walk in the door. When I do, I have a nice amount of space, a fire place and a huge backyard. My cat is loving the fact that he has stairs to run up and down. Hell, I even have a jet tub to relax in.

But what I love most is that everything is within reach to my place once again. The laundry mat is right around the corner. There are supermarkets, fruit and vegatable stands, a fish market and more within two blocks. Even greater is the 15 minute walk to the pulse of this great borough, as shown in the video above.

1 comment:

  1. Nice tour of the highlights of your fair city...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving spam, do not bother. If you are linking to your own blog or website, do so after you put a relevant comment. Otherwise, I will delete it.