Salutations From Brooklyn

Dear readers,

I am writing this letter to apologize for neglecting this blog. I have been away from my writing outlets due to my new company, Anti Bling Store. I started making my own necklaces last summer and got huge responses. The last month I have been working diligently to spread the word on a limited budget. When you don't have money to spend, you must spend time on it. Things have been working out pretty well so far, aside from the lacking of post on this beloved blog.

Fear not though, my loyal followers. I do have something to entertain you with. My best friend, with whom I've grown up with, and his team have put together a great video called "Brooklyn Insiders". Their first feature is with the world renowned artist Lee Quinones.


Brooklyn Insiders: Lee Quinones from Chuck Gibson on Vimeo.

Again, I do apologize for the disappearing act. I never intended on being so neglectful. Sometimes life has a way of pulling you in a different direction. Sometimes for the bad, this time for the better. I still have immense love for Brooklyn and want to share it with everyone. I still have so many videos to make and share. So please, be patient and know that I have not abandoned this blog.

Signed,
Gregory Malcolm H

PS - Nice job, big homie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving spam, do not bother. If you are linking to your own blog or website, do so after you put a relevant comment. Otherwise, I will delete it.