Whoops

So I went out and recorded a new video today at the Brooklyn Bridge. I was a little cocky and didn't refresh on my facts. In doing so, I made a few mistakes. But I have no problem admitting that I was wrong. I'm human. Here's a few websites that will show you the errors I made. It's up to you to figure out where the mistakes are.


wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooklyn_Bridge
nycroads.com/crossings/brooklyn
endex.com/gf/buildings/bbridge/bbridgefacts.htm
greatbuildings.com/buildings/Brooklyn_Bridge.html

if you're kinda nerdy like me, you'll have fun

(The following was updated on 8/5/09)

I removed the original video from the youtube site. Therefore, I am posting the long version.

1 comment:

  1. Very good video. I love Brooklyn since i've done a Brooklyn New York tours! I want to return thereee :(!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving spam, do not bother. If you are linking to your own blog or website, do so after you put a relevant comment. Otherwise, I will delete it.