New Fresh Food Option in Clinton Hill

The new year is here and with that, people begin to think about changes and improvements. It is a good time to do so. Many of us make resolutions or set new goals. So, lately I've been thinking more and more about the foods I eat. After all, diet and exercise is the basis for good health.

It's been in the back of my mind to join a food coop since I've moved here. In Detroit, the co-op was not set up where you had to be a member to shop there. And it was conveniently located two blocks from my home. But Park Slope, which seemed like the top choice, was always a little journey from my house. With all the extra activities I had outside of work and school, I didn't have much time for traveling for shopping.

Now, I am excited to hear of the newest addition to Brooklyn's food suppliers, Green Hill Food Co-Op. The organization has been around for a little while now. But now, they have obtained a lease in a location. If it were one year ago, I would have lived right around the corner from the place.

It will be a little bit of time before they open their doors to the world. But for now they have an option to get fresh organic foods to the neighborhood. When you join, you can sign up for the Buying Club and get your order every other week. See you in the aisles, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving spam, do not bother. If you are linking to your own blog or website, do so after you put a relevant comment. Otherwise, I will delete it.