Videos of Old Brooklyn Trolleys

Lately, I've been a bit excited about a professional sports team coming to Brooklyn. I'm not a huge fan of the idea of the congestion the new arena will bring but I like some ideas of the design. But that's a whole different posting. See, I'm excited because I will have stories to tell my grandkids like my granny told me about the Dodgers.

Thinking about some of her memories got me nostalgic for an age I have no idea of what life was like. So, like I always do when I feel this way, I started reviewing footage on youtube of Old Brooklyn. Since the Dodgers name derived from the trolleys that ran here, I started seeking those videos out. Here are a few of those videos I came across.








You might want to hit the mute on this one but it has some cool old footage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving spam, do not bother. If you are linking to your own blog or website, do so after you put a relevant comment. Otherwise, I will delete it.